Saturday, February 22, 2014

Maybe I should start blogging again..

Planned to blog again since last year, just cant seem to put my plan into action until now.

Want to share about this statement "Too good to be true"

I'm really glad and grateful for all the friends I have around me, if you were to ask how God have blessed me throughout this 3years as christian. I would say He bless me by sending the right group of people and people into my life. It is "too good to be true" as well. When I look at myself and my attitude, I can hardly bear with myself sometimes. How can others bear with my weakness when even I myself cant right.
I guess what can really bear our weaknesses is love.. People may say patient but I don't think so. Cause when people say "I am trying to be patient with this person" usually is not in a good scenario. They usually pissed of by a person's action or attitude to the point where they need patient.
Patient can help to bear our weakness but love can change our weakness. I think that's why Love is Patient, to bear and love at the same time =)

As I look back to my life now and the person I used to be, and all my friends. Some have left my life unknowingly, some left bitterly, some left ignorantly, and some....I left them (hahah so bad) maybe I should rephrase that to, I distant with them. The friends I have right now, some are new friends, some came into my life unexpectedly, some never left since from the start. Those who never left not because I'm lovable, simply because they love me enough to bear my weaknesses, love me enough to change me to who I am today. There's this saying "Love without truth, is weak" which means, Love with truth creates strong love. If the friends around me say that they love me but not telling me the truth about my action or attitude. That is weak love, and weak love wont last.

I'm finally out-of-my-teenage-life-age, for sure God have blessed me so much in so many ways.
One of it that I'm really thankful as I have mentioned before, Is by sending the right person into my life. Friends that would love me with truth, help me through my struggles in life, and still accept me even after I pissed them off. This blessing is Just too good to be true.


#friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovable wo.... hahaha