Friday, April 5, 2013

choice

Yes, God gave us choice and freewill.. But He didn't just let us  pick the wrong choice and bang the wall. Every choice that I make, He is always watching.

When it is not God's plan for me to do certain things (it could be words that I shouldn't say, emotions that I shouldn't burst out, friends that I shouldn't hangout with, places that I Shouldn't go, sometimes even do/say things that it seems right to do it)
God did try to stop me. first time, second time...few more times... then He let me go, and I come back with wounds, hurts and regrets.

In Numbers 22: 21-35 (is about the talking donkey)
God sent His angel to stop Balaam to meet this princes Balak. The angel appeared and scare the donkey 3 times, just to stop Balaam's journey but it didn't work. Then the Lord opened the donkey's mouth to speak to Balaam (still didnt work) at the end God opened Balaam's eye to see the angel.

Numbers 22: 32-33. The angel try to stop Balaam's journey because is a reckless one before God. It came to a point where the Lord opened the donkey's mouth, and then opened Balaam's eye some more, just to get Balaam's attention. Isn't it sounds familiar? we all have plans for our own life, career, family and future. Always want things to go our way. But God also got plans for us.

Today, God reminds me detail-ly about past choices that I have made, and I realize never once was I being left alone. God is there in my making choices, and also there in my consequences. He tried to stop me, warn me, and then He let me go. Yes, I do get what I want sometimes. But when I don't. Ended up facing many consequences and regrets. Still God gave me one last choice, the chance to run back to His open arms.

GRACE

No comments: