Saturday, January 26, 2013




I can actually relate to this song, I'm not trying to quote myself with this song.. but there are times that running can be my best defense.. Running sounds like physical or maybe emotionally running away. but mine is more like running away mentally, don't wan't to think or remember it. It does work sometimes until reality hits.. and I always have this habit of breathing slowly to keep calm ( i know some people does that too). But there are also some people like to blast it out to their close one or maybe everyone.. That doesn't work on me, maybe my vocabulary sucks that I have no words to describe me..

I remember when I was Form 1 - 2.. I always have this fear of going to take report card with my mom. Because all the time, it turns out really bad. Especially going with mom.. Thinking back, I never really share it out to others how i feel all the time after report card.. That experience was sad and disappointing till the point where my mom will ask me don't study anymore.

That experience got me thinking and realize that most of the time, I chose to think away bad scenarios. Like the cliche people normally use to cheer others up "Think positive".. I don't like to dwell in bad situations or think ways to solve it, plan something out, or share it out. Cause in order to do those things, you have to start thinking. Running is the way for me to get away.

Today, it just dawn on me that.. Running away become so easy for me. Some things that I should not just run away like that, at the end i did.. I thought is the way to live better, easy going, no worries.. I don't know when did this running-away habit starts, but I know it had to stop. It's quite draining

1 comment: