Saturday, August 18, 2012

Limitless Love


Jesus Love people, more than the people's potentials.


Watched a sermon titled "Wasted Love?" by Judah Smith. 
- Do I love people? or Do I love people's potentials? - 

This question strikes me hard.
Many of time I chose people to love (well maybe many of us does the same too) We chose to help people who we think its worth it to help, or they will appreciate it when we helped them. Sometimes I even hesitate whether to help or not to help, to give or not to give. Will it waste my effort? waste my Love or care?
Very calculative huh, as if like there's a formula to help, give, and love.. haha~ 


But God's Love is Limitless, He healed me, even when He knew I will fail Him, I'll disappoint Him again.  He set me free from my struggles even when He knew I'll fall again. That is my Almighty and Loving God!

Wasted Love? I don't think so!  God can waste nothing! Nothing about God's character is wasteful. For God is faithful, God is purposeful. And God Is LOVE.



1John 4: 8 - 11[ But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is Love. God Showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. This is real Love - not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his son as a sacrifice to take away our sins. Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we surely Ought To Love Each Other.]

Therefore, Love
For God is Love.

Give,
For God gave.

Therefore
Love each other,
and God will honour.







No comments: