Thursday, August 9, 2012

If you are the Sun, I wanna be the moon (9 August)


Since the day I came to Miri, my biological clock is no longer logic anymore.. Sad to say, my talent which also known as hobby don't work anymore ''sleep'' . I could only start feeling sleepy around 3 or 4am... well, at least most of the mid-nights are the time when I really get to focus and finish my assignments, Like Owl City :)



Honestly, Miri do not have much entertainments (especially on Friday Sat and Sun) What I usually do during the weekend is: Sleep (to replace my weekdays insomnia) , Assignment/study and Eat, Church on Sunday. There's not much I can do, cause I got no car here. So might as well stay in hostel.

What I really enjoy here is the sky :) I went to see sunset everyday and take photos in my campus lakeside, its so beautiful. Just now finished class around 6.15pm, the Sun is so Orange-Big! (but I missed it! cause I have to catch up the bus) going again tomorrow! =D



Finish reading Habitudes again, forever inspiring and piercing I must say. There's one statement really dawned on me is
"If God want to use you Greatly, He need to test you Deeply"
I remember Renny told me that, God will definitely test me especially when I'm far from home and church. I started to feel that coming to miri is like entering God's testing field.


"You wouldn't know if you're faithful or not, until you got the chance to be unfaithful" - Kevin Loo


It sounds scary though, cause life and future is so unpredictable. You might used to be very passionate and involve. But when things slow down, the devil will try to hunt you down. 

Watching the sun everyday, it reminds me of the song Sun and Moon by Phil Wickham =) I wanna keep on reflects the light that shine from God. No matter where I am, I know He's with me.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can entertain you ma! hahaha....is ok lsh...we are to be grateful and thankful that we are able to continue our studies! nvr ask me go with u tengok sunset one ooo

Easter said...

"like" this post. sometimes some songs will be reminded, for me is LIGHT UP THE SKY by The Afters =)