Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hello Blog..

This is what on my mind lately =)

I have been viewing lots of photos lately, people around me come and go. Thank God there are still a few people who are still running with me =')


After high-school, what's gonna happen in the future I do not know. But one thing I know, He will go before me & He will never leave me =) Jeremiah 29:11 (because He have plan for me)


What I have been doing right now, I hope it will last even if I move on to another stage of life. Cause most people that I know, after they move on. They move out =( Hope this wont happen to me in the future


One thing I learnt:

Leaders that keeps on serving in church, we always thought that we are very sacrificial and did a lot for God, cause we served in Church almost everyday!!

In Psalm 139 (read it) Here is what God doing everyday.

He see me when I travel & rest at home (vs 6)
He is watching over us day & night, He go before me (vs 5)
He know when i sit down or stand up. He know my thoughts even when I'm far away (vs 2)


What we're doing everytime can never compare with what God is doing for us everyday
Can I serve God day and night? So far there's only full-timed pastor or worker in church, I never heard of a full-day worker in church XD hahah..


God's people cannot be ashamed into serving God, they need to be challenged - Jack Hyles



It's always a privilege to serve God & the other's =)

No comments: